Chinny, Chin and Chin

This is our first blog so don't blame us if we don't know what we're doing.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Spring Fever

Now that the nursery is done, it's back to taking care of the small stuff around the house. And we had great weather all weekend to do all the random stuff. On Saturday I rented an aerator to aerate the lawn (or dirt posing as a lawn) for next week's seeding festival at chez Chin. I don't have any pictures of me working that baby, but let's just say the guy at the store was right - "you don't want to set it to go its max speed otherwise you'll be running behind it and won't stop until you go through the fence." I didn't exactly go through a fence, but I did get nicked up in the trees in my back yard (note, I did say *in* the trees). I also almost flew off the front wall of my yard, which would have been an expensive mistake to have made. Fortunately I recovered in time. Anyway, besides my adventures, Irene found some time to make a nice decorative addition to our master bathroom. ..
And of course, at the end of a long, warm Spring day, there's nothing like kicking the feet back on a hammock and knocking a few back to relax...

(okay, okay. So that's really my beer she's holding. It just made for a better photo-op!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home