Chinny, Chin and Chin

This is our first blog so don't blame us if we don't know what we're doing.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

What am I blogging about?

Brady is on the go more than ever, but I will say that (1) he is very good and generally knows when he's trying to get away with something that he's not supposed to do, like climbing the stairs, splashing in the toilet, or filing his teeth with his nail file, and (2) that he is getting more amusing by the day.

Now that he's mobile, he is almost self amusing. The other day he decided to do laps around the coffee table and as long as we celebrated each lap, he just kept going round and round and round, for ten minutes.



That's all I got for Brady right now. The downside of his mobility is that we spend a lot more time chasing him than reaching for the camera. So, for those looking for Brady pictures, I'm sorry, but we'll get a load of pictures of the king of the house this weekend and get them up next week.

However, for my fellow peers who grew up with me, you may appreciate this. It's a perfect example of how something completely normal can go awry very quickly.

So as I'm writing this blog, I am watching the above video of Brady and cracking up. Then for some reason the song "wheels on the bus go round and round" pops in my head, probably because he's going around and around and around the table. Then, Van Halen's song "run around". Then Ratt's "Round and Round." None of which actually have anything to do with Brady's video, but I figure 'what the heck, let's youtube these and see what comes up' and sure enough there are music videos of them all! I love youtube! I've sat here now for 30 minutes watching old music videos from the 80's.

If you're looking to give your kid an edge on getting into a top business school, make sure they watch these video's about 1000 times throughout their highschool years....(warning, only click the links below if you are a licensed 80's glam-rocker).

Poison - pioneers of their musical era
Ratt - Poison wanna be's, but so what?
Bon Jovi - top song of the 80's
Def Leppard - Irene's favorite song and our wedding reception entry song...of course, I don't think Irene's ever seen the video and she thinks they are actually saying "pour some shook up ramen"....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home