Chinny, Chin and Chin

This is our first blog so don't blame us if we don't know what we're doing.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Celtics are back on top!


To all the Celtics fans, WAHOOOOOOOOOO and congratulations! Especially those fans who are like my dad, who always knew when the Celts games were and rushed home to watch them for all of these recent years when they were, well, non-competitive shall we say. For those of you like this, this is your championship to celebrate. Enjoy it. Bring on the parade!


2 Comments:

Blogger Suz said...

Man, I wish I still lived down there so I could play hookie and join in the celebration!

It is so great that they won, what a fun series too!

I'm glad they didn't choke like the Pats...

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zzzzzzz! Where are Brady and Mia?

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home