Chinny, Chin and Chin

This is our first blog so don't blame us if we don't know what we're doing.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

35 and counting...

Happy Birthday to me. Happy Birthday to me. Happy Birthday to Meeeeeeee. Happy Birthday to Me.

Yes this weekend I celebrated my 35th birthday. Brady so excited about it that he woke up three times last night. I wonder what will happen on Christmas Eve? Brady had a little flair up with the eczcema over the weekend too, but he's doing well and it doesn't seem to bother him at all.

Warning: One week until Christmas. Good luck for those who still have to go to the malls to pick up their last gifts for the season.


Wahoooo!
Cake!!!






Let me taste...





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! The cake looks yummy.

4:50 AM  
Blogger Suz said...

Happy Birthday Jason!

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home