Chinny, Chin and Chin

This is our first blog so don't blame us if we don't know what we're doing.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Michelle Wii

Over the weekend we went over to our friends house for a play date with Brady's buddy Cleo. They had just bought a new flat screen TV - a killer one - so we were excited to visit. When I got there, Mike (Cleo's dad) mentioned he had a Wii, which I quickly hushed hime about and told him not to mention it infront of Irene. Like any man, he assumed this request was out of manly self-preservation that bringing up the topic of a Wii would bring a womanly attack like a hungry monkey on a package of Hostess cupcakes.

We almost made it through the whole playdate until the very end when he let it slip again (someone remind me not to tell Mike when I bet my whole home equity line on the Pats against the Colts next season without Irene knowing....). Once the Wii was mentioned, Irene was as excited as I was when the Patriots beat the Chargers in the playoffs. Instantly, Mike was in motion to set up the Wii. We both ended up playing a few holes in golf and Irene also tried out tennis. I must admit, the Wii is very cool. So cool, that Irene was willing to trade in five pairs of shoes and two handbags to purchase one. This is how I know she is serious about getting one. It's like saying 'would you trade a superbowl win for this?' to me.

Here are some photos of the whole scenario playing out.

With the Wii, you swing as if you are actually playing. Pretty cool. "Brady's fine. I need to focus on hitting this wedge straight now, don't bother me"
"Mom, look....mom?"
Mike: "Ahh, Irene, I think Brady is eating something he shouldn't"

Irene: does my grip here look okay to you?

Brady's fine...

Irene celebrating a 'winner' in tennis

Fortunately, Linda is always ready to scoop up Brady








2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need a Wii......

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you love what you do thenwork doesn’t seem like work!If creativity is what you are all about and if animation isyour first love, then rush to ZICA today! And let yourpassion lead you!Mercedes has set the pace in taking initiatives. In August, it signed up as the automotive partner for all motor sporting events at the Budhh International Circuit in Greater Noida for two years. The Mercedes SLS AMG-with top speed of 317 km/hr-will be the 'safety car' for all racing events at the circuit. It will also provide cars to race officials.

Chevrolet Ignition Distributor

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home