Chinny, Chin and Chin

This is our first blog so don't blame us if we don't know what we're doing.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Wii are Familii

Okay, I swear this will be the last blog entry for now about the Wii (I realize it is now three in a row), however, this past Saturday was just really funny. It started with Irene going to shop at a local baby clothes sale (not the funny part) and me working with my work team to do some system upgrades (really not the funny part). Around 8am our internet network at our house flaked out, which I had to fix to do my work, so I called for reinforcements (my parents) to come take care of Brady while I troubleshot. When they arrived though, Brady decided he would take a nap, so I decided to show them the Wii.

The next two hours I worked, Brady slept, and my parents played with the Wii. My dad continuously exclaimed, "I can't believe I can't beat this guy!" when playing tennis. Some time later in the morning my sister-in-law Judy came over, then my nephew Brendan, then my brother, then my other nephew Ryan. All in all, everyone got some good practice with the Wii and now we have a character for everyone in the family on our system. Good fun! Who said video games were not good for family bonding?

Brady is learning that the Wii is the 'new sherriff in town'
Swing batter batter SWING!

Bowl-a-rama


The next Tiger?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home