Chinny, Chin and Chin

This is our first blog so don't blame us if we don't know what we're doing.

Monday, October 01, 2007

No really, business travel is tough...seriously

Last week I flew out to Shannon, Ireland for management strategy meetings. I know, sounds like an oxymoron, but it's true. Anyway, the last time I went we were put up in this shabby hotel with a variety of "get outa here" types of things (i.e. 3 foot holes in the hallways, no internet connectivity (killer for a bunch of tech people), duct tape in bathtubs, etc.) and they had a really aggressive agenda that had us up for 40 hours straight if you couldn't sleep on the redeye flight to Ireland.


So this time I decided to bring a camera to take pictures as proof. And of course they booked us in a much improved hotel and with a more leisurely agenda. So I SWEAR these trips are grueling, although I admit when I come back with this type of photographic evidence, my case is not so strong.











2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You went to Ireland and came home with a TAN!!!! I'd like to talk to the CEO of BT Conferencing.

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I go on vacation for a week and all I get are golf shots of your bachelor vacation! We only care about BRADY!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home