Chinny, Chin and Chin

This is our first blog so don't blame us if we don't know what we're doing.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mia

Mia is really coming into her own personality, which is very different than Brady's at her age. She's really starting to yap yap yap though just like her big brother, who she loves. Her teachers say she talks about Brady constantly all day, every day.


However, because she isn't even two yet, sometimes it's hard to understand what she's saying, so here is a quick translation guide to understand Mia:


Loshie = lotion (hand or face)
Share Some, Try Some = Give me what you are eating
Mona = Mia
Cold = popsicle
Gabba show = I want to watch Yo Gabba Gabba
Bottow = I want my bottle of milk
Rees = Please
Minute = I want more time, sit down and wait for me
Bum Bee = Sing the Bumble Bee song
Cheese = I see you pointing that camera at me (see video for example)
Check up = Ketchup
Oh-gurt = yogurt
Bana = Banana
Rahhhh = Lion





Mia loves playing in laundry baskets

Mia loves her milk and loves her balloons.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ivy@PaperElixir said...

That's too cute! She looks milk drunk in the last pix :D

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home