Chinny, Chin and Chin

This is our first blog so don't blame us if we don't know what we're doing.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Crowd Participation Day!!!!

Note, the blog entry below does not reflect the opinions of our management. Reader Discretion is advised for those easily offended.

People often talk about how it's 'a guy thing' to capture on film odd, embarrassing, or viewer-discretion-needed moments in life. For instance, the first time you passed out and your buddies drew a mustache on you with a Sharpie. Or when you split your pants bending over to tie your shoes (see previous blog entry). Or when you perform self surgery on a dying fingernail (see Michael and The Enzo). Or when you dress up as Santa Clause, get drunk, try to Tedy Bruschi an Oak Tree, then realize you are not Tedy Bruschi and that the Oak tree is, well, an OAK tree and you end up in the hospital with major respiratory issues (see Brian McNeany).

Well, I now have proof that foolish little kid thoughts not only travel through men's minds but also WOMEN'S! Albeit, men probably do this a couple order of magnitudes more than women, but I have to start somewhere.

I've thought long and hard about this one. What could I say? They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. Who is 'they' by the way? Ever wonder that? But I digress. Others say that some pictures can stand on their own. However, I think this picture deserves words.
I've had a ton of thoughts about, but I had an epiphony -- why limit our faithful readers to my own interpretations of this picture? Let's have our readers provide their thoughts and ideas too! If I were my boss then I'd give myself a promotion for this idea (unfortunately Irene is my boss and I'll probably get fired for this one....).

So here's the gig...
1. Look at this picture
2. Click that 'Comments' link under this blog entry
3. Enter the caption that you think should accompany this picture.

It's time to show your creativity folks! The most creative entries will probably get nothing, but hey, this is free entertainment. To get things started, I'll give a few examples....


Example #1: Free chiropractic sessions are included with every purchase!

Example #2: Guys, next halloween you and your buddy can strap this to your faces and walk around saying to their girlfriends "you always said we were boobs."

Example #3: Yah, that'll fit you fine Irene.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This will be perfect for my interview at Hooters!

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"i was horrified when i saw that up there!!! i thought it's gonna attack me!!" Witness Teresa AY expressed after she snapped shot this picture.

12:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could run into an OAK tree wearing that thing. Do the Patriots have walk-ons? What has Bruschi got that I haven't got?

6:59 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

These are actually caps for midget knome conjoined twins.

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This bra my also be used as a floatation device.

7:56 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

...and a parachute.

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home