Chinny, Chin and Chin

This is our first blog so don't blame us if we don't know what we're doing.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Cheers!

Cheers from Chiswick, England!

I must say, the weather in England is highly underrated. It has been absolutely lovely since I arrived on Wednesday morning at half-seven. Oh, and I would be errant to not highlight how pleasant the trip over was. My first time on Virgin Atlantic and I had the privilege to fly upper class which was extraordinary. I never knew that I could get my own bed on a plane! The morning massage was quite exquisite as well, not to mention the beef wellington dinner which was absolutely smashing.

Unfortunately I have not had the chance to enjoy the nice weather as I've been working quite a bit. Also unfortunate is that I could not find any place where I could view the NFL season opening game on Thursday on the tele. You can imagine that all night I kept muttering to myself "ahh bullocks, how can I view this bloody game!"

I return to colonies tomorrow though, so my stay is coming to an end. I am looking forward though to seeing my little chap at home as I've missed him dearly.

Toodles.

With that said, I must get ready for bed as I have an early morning tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home