Chinny, Chin and Chin

This is our first blog so don't blame us if we don't know what we're doing.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

More shots?

Oh! I didn't see you there? What did you say?
I said, "Brady had his second health check this past week and got another clean bill of health. We are going to try to get him some Neocate formula (WICKED EXPENSIVE) with a bit of help from insurance hopefully to see if that helps his dry skin issue. Other than that, the little guy weighed in a 15 pounds 4 ounces and 26 inches, which puts him in the 55% and 80% ranges respectively."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My ex brother-in-law suffers from serious dry skin problem. Tried all lotions & potions prescribed by doctors. Then my Mum's friend recommended this thing call "Kam Oil" for HK$20, it worked miracles!
I have asked my Mum to buy a bottle in the drug store and will send it to you tomorrow. I remember Irene has dry skin too right so you can try it out first before Brady.

1:39 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

Brady may be a bit too young for stuff like that, but I can use it because my knees are a mess! :)

3:14 PM  
Blogger tay401 said...

I LOVE THAT OUTFIT!!!!!!!

i am getting so busy with the renovation of our new home. we planned to move in by january before chinese new year. the designer is still scatching all drawings these days.... mean the actual construction work has never been started. damn!

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home