Chinny, Chin and Chin

This is our first blog so don't blame us if we don't know what we're doing.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The next Tiger?


Did you know there are no golf programs offered for newborns? You have to be a toddler for all of them! Tiger shot a 48 for nine holes at age 3! For those who don't know much about golf, just today I shot a 41 for nine holes, and I would be considered a pretty decent golfer. Yes, you read that right, JUST TODAY! Woo hooooo! Tell me I don't have a great wife! Good thing she's a golf nut like me, otherwise I probably wouldn't have been able to go. Anyway, since there are no formal programs for Brady's age group, we took things into our own hands and took him for his first visit to the golf range. He wasn't allowed to go near anything, but he did get pushed in the stroller up and down the walkway to see all the golfers. Eventually though he pooped and Irene had to take him into the car for a changing. She was acting as his caddy for the day.


Chillin' out on the car after the poop incident

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home