Chinny, Chin and Chin

This is our first blog so don't blame us if we don't know what we're doing.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Photo day

On Monday dad brought home a whole two bags of gifts for little Brady from his co-workers. An unexpected but nice surprise. Considering that most people at Jason's work did not know that Irene was pregnant (and some still don't know Brady was born), I'm sure there were questions like "why are we collecting money for Jason again?" One exchange from a member of Jason's team last week went like this:

Dave: did you have a baby last week when I was on vacation?

Jason: yes

Dave: you had a baby or you adopted a baby?

Jason: I had a baby

Dave: you had a baby?

Jason: yes

Dave: and how did we not know this? Did you tell me that and I don't remember?

Jason: no, I didn't tell you

Dave: why not?

Jason: you didn't ask.

------------------------------------------------------------------

And today, Brady took another bath which he screamed and squirmed his way through. In the end though, he calmed down and almost seemed like he was enjoying it. He then was taken to the scale for his periodic weighing. And following that, he did his nightly photo shoot. He wanted to do some more sexy shots for Hot Babies magazine, so that's what we were going for.


How's it look if I put my hand up here?

Chicks dig the open shirt look


The classic "show a little skin, but not too much" look

How does it look if I flex?

Weighing in at 8lb even...




Hey dad, bury me under all this stuff from your friends. It will be cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home